The enchanting fishing villages of Italy's Cinque Terre are extremely popular tourist destinations. It is believed that Vernazza is the most visited of the five towns. This photograph was taken right after a summer rainstorm and you can see how the town appears to have grown organically from nature as it's built on the edge of a cliff.
- Each of our photographs is printed on Entrada Rag Natural (a 100% cotton smooth fine art paper with 290gsm thickness) using fade resistant archival pigmented inks.
- Every photograph printed for you by default is borderless (ink will extend to the edge of the page).
- You can request an additional 1" or 2.5cm white border to be added to the print size you choose (free of charge) by leaving us a note during checkout. The paper size will increase by 2" or 5cm if you request this additional border.
- Prints come unframed. If you would like to enquire about ordering a framed print at a premium price, please contact us here.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING is included in the price. Please allow up to 4 weeks for orders outside of USA to arrive.
- Colours on the screen may differ slightly to the final product
- Photos shown here are cropped to web standards and will differ to the final product you receive (there will be more of the photograph printed than these squares allow us to show online)
- We do not accept returns and cannot offer refunds as our prints are made-to-order
- Each product listing has a size guide for your reference
Product currently not available